Lifting the Fog: The High Potential of Cloud Computing – Feb 2010
February 19, 2010
- How did cloud computing evolve?
- What is new and different about cloud computing?
- What are the different forms of cloud computing?
- Why is cloud computing inevitable?
- What are the technological and business benefits?
- How do you decide when the time is right to migrate data/applications/platforms?
- What are the barriers and challenges
Dan Burton, Senior Vice President, Global Public Policy, Salesforce.com
Paul Daugherty, Chief Technology Architect, Accenture
Jill Singer, CIO, National Reconnaissance Office
Angie Winn, Director of Global OnDemand Strategy, Pitney Bowes Business Insight