What are your academic interests?
Accounting advisory, assurance and corporate accounting
What appealed to you about the M.S. in Accounting Program?
While I was working in public accounting, I understood the importance of data analytics in audit. So when I saw that UVA’s M.S. in Accounting Program offers a blend of accounting with data analytics, I knew I had to go for it.
What are you looking forward to most in the M.S. in Accounting program and why?
I am looking forward to making connections with my fellow classmates and professors in the program. I have realized that as much as it’s important to have sound technical knowledge about accounting, it is equally important to know the people around you and the team you work with to strive towards mutual success.
If you could go on a cross country road trip with a famous person, living or dead, who would it be and why?
1. Paris. It’s the City of Lights and I made a pact with my best friend to visit this place together so I would love to honor it.
2. Malta. I first saw this place on a TV show and fell in love with it.
3. Fairbanks, AK. I want to see the magical Northern Lights.
- Undergraduate Degree Finance and Accounting
- Undergraduate Institution University of Delhi, India
- Hometown Delhi, India