What appealed to you about the M.S. in Global Commerce Program?
The opportunity to be a part of a one year, international dual-master’s program was incredibly appealing to me. The chance for a global learning experience at top universities with a small, diverse, and close-knit cohort is so valuable and unique.
What are you looking forward to or have enjoyed most so far in the M.S. in Global Commerce Program?
Living and learning together as a class have proved to be such a fun and rewarding experience, and something I have enjoyed the most while in Charlottesville! I am looking forward to living in Barcelona for the spring semester and being able to travel around Europe with our cohort.
What are your academic interests?
International supply chain and sustainability in business
What clubs and organizations were you involved with during undergrad?
Kappa Delta and the Honors College
What are your hobbies?
I love to read, discover new music, go to the beach, and spend quality time with friends.
What is your go-to hype song or karaoke song?
“Country Roads” by John Denver has been on repeat this semester with the G3 group!
Name three places on your bucket list to travel to and why.
1. Ireland: I would love to see where my family comes from and experience St. Patrick’s Day there!
2. Barcelona: Seems like such a cool and cultural city, and I cannot wait to study there.
3. Bali: I have never been to any Asian country, and the beaches and nature look so beautiful.
What is your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, or place to visit in Charlottesville?
I love the deals at Asado, The Southern for live music, and watching polo matches at King Family Vineyards! Charlottesville has everything.
- Undergraduate Degree Management, Minor in Supply Chain
- Undergraduate Institution Longwood University
- Hometown McLean, VA