What appealed to you about the M.S. in Commerce Program?
The opportunity to have a high-quality education that can give me opportunities in the future to succeed in the workplace
What are you looking forward to or have you enjoyed most so far in the M.S. in Commerce Program?
Make long-lasting relationships with faculty and peers to learn and be prepared for the real-world setting. I want to use every opportunity to learn and grow with the people around me.
What are your academic interests?
Management and IT
What clubs and organizations were you involved with during undergrad?
UVA women’a squash varsity team
What are your hobbies?
Listening to music
Name three places on your bucket list to travel to and why.
1. Italy: I have Italian passport, and I haven’t been able to visit Italy yet.
2. France: It has always been my dream.
3. Japan: I think that it would be a different and growing experience to visit a place like Japan.
What is your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, or place to visit in Charlottesville?
Cou Cou Rachou
- Track Marketing and Management
- Undergraduate Degree Psychology
- Undergraduate Institution University of Virginia
- Hometown Ambato, Ecuador
- Related Links Contact Maria