What appealed to you about the M.S. in Accounting Program?
I was drawn to the small cohort aspect and McIntire’s world-class faculty!
What are you looking forward to or have enjoyed most so far in the M.S. in Accounting Program?
I appreciate how collaborative our classes have been and how they each provide a different angle to accounting. I think it shows that the program cares about the full package, including our communication, leadership, management, research, and data abilities. I’ve been challenged to think far beyond just the basic mechanics of accounting.
What clubs and organizations were you involved with during undergrad?
Virginia Consulting Group, Reformed University Fellowship (RUF), Honor Committee, Lighting of the Lawn
Name three places on your bucket list to travel to and why.
1. I need to see the Northern Lights before I die, and I think I could get a good view in Iceland.
2. India would have amazing street food, and I want to experience the culture of the soon-to-be most populated country in the world.
3. Australia is beautiful and seems like a peaceful potential retirement destination.
What is your favorite restaurant, coffee shop, or place to visit in Charlottesville?
Guajiros Miami Eatery on Main Street! Their Cuban coffee is *chef’s kiss.*
- Track Financial Reporting & Assurance
- Undergraduate Degree Economics
- Undergraduate Institution University of Virginia
- Hometown Germantown, MD